Welcome to the HCCPTA Website!
As most of our Locals complete their 2013/2014 Elections, please don't forget to submit your completed Officer's Roster to HCCPTA.
We are happy to forward this information to MPTA for your local PTA.
Click here to download the Form.
New Officers Contact Information Sheet
Harford County Council of Parent Teacher Association serves 49 local PTAs and their nearly 40,000
students and families, public school teachers, and those in the community who, through advocacy,
support the mission of the PTA:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect children;
- And to encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of the nation.
The Purposes of Our Council:
- To unify and strengthen local PTAs comprising the Council.
- To provide for the conference and cooperation of the local PTAs/PTSAs in the council members to create a public opinion favorable to the interests of child welfare; to encourage child welfare projects in the various
local units; and to assist in the formation of new PTAs according to
the plan of the Maryland PTA.
- To promote the interests of the National PTA and of the Maryland PTA within its territory.
- To promote the interests of its members by providing information, support, and
continued encouragement to parents as they discover the educational
process in Harford County and become advocates for their children.
- To encourage parental involvement and parent education concerning the functions of
each level of PTA.
WebMaster: Deb Delinski- firstname.lastname@example.org
Use our Feedback page to send comments
or e-mail HCCPTA at: email@example.com
© Images and content Copyright Harford County Council of PTAs, Inc. No part of this website may be recreated in print or electronically without written permission from HCCPTA.
(This copyright excludes local PTA units which are granted permission to use any content.)
Last modified: October 24 2013 15:43:27